Monday, October 1, 2007

"OHHHHHHH so Prego"


Well it happened...I am pregnant and down to the single digits in weeks left to go. So far it has not been so good since I am having the first grand daughter and niece in the family...to say the least she is already dressed better than I am. The countdown is on...who will she be, "Averie"or "Oaklee" stay tuned, and feel free to leave suggestions!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I like the name "Talulla" so there!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey good job on the blog and i'm rooting for Averie, I love that name!

*WEST* said...

well since Paisley, and all the other twenty names you came up with are obviously out I am voting for Averie too!!!!! But I will still call her what I want...ha ha

HaleyandGabe said...

Ok so I am leaving myself a comment..weird but anyways, Paysley is still in the picture cause that is what I called her today, (well after I left my moms cause over there she is known as Talulla/TuTu..) Picking out a name is probably the hardest thing I have ever done!!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Brooklyn...? he he